The Emblem of the Bharat Scouts and Guides is the Fleur-de-lis superimposed by
the Trefoil with the Ashok Chakra in the Centre of the Trefoil. The ratio of the length and breadth of the Emblem shall be 3:2.
(1) Other Emblems
Fleur-de-lis symbolises Scout Wing.
Trefoil Symbolises Guide Wing.
Ashok Chakra Symbolises India.
Horizontal Band SymbolisesWorld Brotherhood
Besides the Emblem of the Bharat Scouts and Guides the other Emblems which may be adopted are:
(i) National Emblem
(ii) State Emblem
(i) District Emblem
(ii) Local Association Emblem
(iii) Group Emblem
(2) The National and State Emblems shall be approved by National Executive Committee.
(3) The District Emblem, the Local Association Emblem and the Group Emblem shall be approved by the State Executive Committee.
(4) The application for approval of the State Emblem shall be made to the National Executive Committee with a specimen design of the Emblem. The application for the District Emblem shall be made to the State Executive Committee with the specimen design of the Emblem. The Local Association Emblem or Group Emblem shall be submitted to the State Executive Committee together with the specimen design of the Emblem through proper channel.
(5) The Emblem may be issued to mark special occasion or event such as Jamboree. Camporee, Seminar, Conference and Rally. Such Emblem shall be used during the event and for a period of one year after the event.
(6) The size of the Emblem shall not exceed 5cms. in length or breadth or diameter. The Emblem shall be emblematic in character and shall not contain the name or initials of any person.
(7) The Emblem shall be worn in such manner or on such occasion as may be directed.
|The World Badge
(1) (a) The World Scout Badge shall be of such design and colour as decided by the World Scout Bureau.
(b)The World Scout Badge is a cloth badge or a metal badge.
(c) The cloth World Scout Badge, when worn shall be worn on the uniform in the centre of the pleast of the right pocket and the metal badge may be worn in multi.
(d) Every enrolled member is eligible to wear the World Scout Badge
|The World Badge
(2) (a) The World Guide Badge shall be of such design and colour as decided by the World Bureau of the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts.
(b) The World Guide Badge is a cloth or a mental badge blue in colour with a golden Trefoil at the centre.
(c) The World Guide Badge when worn, shall be worn in the middle of the right Sleeve.
(d) Every enrolled member is eligible to wear the World Guide Badge.